Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's ROCKtober

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So, we have only been living in Colorado for two weeks and we are already caught up in Rockies fever! I guess that it is hard not to be when you are so close. We have never really been baseball fans or for that matter even watched full game on TV. The past two weeks we have watched every Rockies game. I am not sure that it is fair for me to say that we are Rockies fans, because we are coming in at a time when they are doing so good, but I can say that we are really enjoying watching their games on TV. We are hoping to maybe get to go to a World Series game. We'll have to see if we can get to the tickets fast enough though! Go Rockies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad to hear that you're liking your new home a little bit :P