Monday, September 24, 2007
Long Time....No Post!
Hey everyone, it's been a crazy month here at the Brown's. We have been busy trying to get everything ready for the move. We are leaving on Saturday....less than a week. We are busy right now trying to clean the house. Once we get everything out of the house it will be a much easier task. I wanted to post some pictures that a friend of ours took last weekend. We went out to Giant Springs and Christel took some great pictures of our family. I can't post them all but here are a few! There will be more pictures to come after we get down to Colorado and everything settles down! I have some great ones that we took on our vacation in Colorado in August. So....keep checking and I will get those on here! 






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great pictures! We will miss you! I wish I would've been able to hang out with you more! I will check your blog to see how things are going with you!
I'm so sorry to see you go. Great pictures. Love you guys
Post a Comment