![]() ![]() | ![]() ![]() |
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Our New Home
I wanted to post some pics of our new home. I decided to do a slideshow because there are so many! We have been busy unpacking and getting to know the area. We got a house on base a few days after we got here. We are planning on living here for the first year then maybe moving off base. We don't know yet. Andrew also had his first appointment at the NEW Children's hospital. The hospital is amazing. The oncology unit is on the 7th floor and has great views of the mountains through their floor to ceiling windows. Ok, so here are the pics! Sorry about my incoherent babbling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Awesome! It is so good to see you guys getting settled in. That looks like an awesome hospital! Thanks for sharing!
PS. I am coveting your bedspread! :)
I have always liked Colorado second best to MT! maybe we'll just have to pop in for a visit!
I enjoy seeing all of you growing up and doing things together. Colorado seems to be a very nice place nd there must be plenty to do there. I Love all of you and hope to hold and kiss my Grand-Children, Daughter-in-Law, and Son very Soon. GPRLB.
Post a Comment