Hey there, I know it has been a while since I have posted anything. Things have been SUPER busy! We have been in and out of the mountains riding, and outside enjoying our mild Colorado winter. Andrew has had his tubes put in his ears and his adenoids removed. He also had another infection in the same lymphnode as he did in October. We are going to see the ENT again on the 20th to see about a possible removal. Aubrey is doing great. She is growing up to be quite the young lady. Jeff has taken the role of shop lead and is going to be putting on E-6 or Tech. Sgt. in April. We are all very excited about that :) I have recently quit yet another job. I am beginning to think that I am a very unflexible person! I would just so much rather be there for my kids than make the extra moolah! I am enjoying very much being home with Aubrey everyday and being there for Andrew's school functions. I am going to try very hard to get back to blogging :) We'll see what happens. That's all for now, hope you all are doing great!!
Also, just thought I would share a few pictures
We had a very Jayhawk Christmas
While Jeff's sister was here, we drove to the top of Pikes Peak
This was on one of our trips to the mountains, the creek was frozen over so we played a little
This is the most recent picture, we had borrowed my dad's truck to go pick up beds that we bought for the kids rooms. A rental truck pulled out in front of Jeff. Aubrey was in the back seat. They were both fine. Thank you Lord. Everytime I see this picture, I thank God for everything He has given us.

1 comment:
YEA YEA! It is so good to hear what you are doing! Love you all!
Katie
Post a Comment