Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Interesting
I heard this on the news this morning and thought it was worthy of checking out. This family has decided to live on $1500 dollars this year. The expenses will include, groceries, personal care and household items. I have read through the blog a little, but am in a hurry so will finish it later. I can't say that I am going to try to live on only $1500, but this certainly is an inspiration to live more frugal. I like the idea of having $0 dollar days. Staying home and finding something to do instead of wasting gas driving around and spending money on fast food. I included the link on my sidebar if any of you want to check it out. I'll let you all know how our adventures go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It will be nice to be at home again!! you don't realize it until you aren't!! Have fun, cuz i am sure you know how fast it certainly goes! Glad everything is going well.
Post a Comment