A couple of weeks ago, Jeff got an e-mail at work looking for active duty military to skydive for free. It was an amazing oppotunity that the chapel put together. He got up at like 5:30 in the morning to drive 2 hours to do this! I got up there at around 1:30 and he hadn't jumped yet, which I was excited about because I really wanted to watch :) I think I was more nervous than him! He was very calm through the whole thing!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Jeff skydiving
A couple of weeks ago, Jeff got an e-mail at work looking for active duty military to skydive for free. It was an amazing oppotunity that the chapel put together. He got up at like 5:30 in the morning to drive 2 hours to do this! I got up there at around 1:30 and he hadn't jumped yet, which I was excited about because I really wanted to watch :) I think I was more nervous than him! He was very calm through the whole thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is steve's dream. Me I like the ground thank you. But looks cool to watch.
Post a Comment