Some of you know that I am a huge Kansas Jayhawks fan, I got Jeff into them, and now, I think Andrew is an even bigger fan than I am! For my birthday, my parents bought 6 tickets to the Kansas vs. Colorado game. We had a great time, the Jayhawks worried me a little the first half, but then came out in the second half to win the game 72-55. We had a great time, and even got to see some of the players after the game. Mom and I had our picture taken with Danny Manning, one of KU's all time greats. Take a look!

Us at the game, Andrew just loves taking pictures!

There were more KU fans at the game than CU fans . It's like playing Where's Waldo, can you find the one guy in a yellow shirt?

Aubrey was freezing while we were waiting for the players to come out!

Andrew was so excited to be there!
Me mom, and Danny Manning, he made some joke about tall people and mom and I were laughing at him!

Me, Andrew and Brandon Rush, Andrew's favorite player
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! Andrew looks like he's doing really well (and a little intimidated by the tall players)! Happy Birthday!
What fun you guys must have had! I'm glad to see you're a family that plays together and roots for teams together. It's great to hear from you, and I hope you have a completely wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment