Monday, November 5, 2007

Go Air Force...Beat Army! (and they did!)

We went to the Air Force vs. Army football game this weekend. We can't wait to go back next year! Andrew was most excited and is still running around the house acting like he is on the Air Force team and Aubrey plays for the Army. It's pretty cute!

The Falcons coming onto the field
Halftime

Us after the game

We sat right above the A in Air Force

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Air Force! I didn't catch the game. It's Saturday night right now, which means college ball has just started. We should have NFL start after dinner tomorrow night and MNF bright and early Tuesday morning. I'm so confused. Good thing we get reruns on the NFL channel in the chow hall. Sounds like you all are doing great in Colorado. I look forward to coming to visit sometime. Things are going well here. God bless.

Christel louise said...

That would be fun. When we were their we drove by that stadium, that is cool that you got to do that. Miss you too. Love Flemings