Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Fun, Fun, Fun!!

We have been busy over the past couple of weeks. It has been nice outside, so there has been lots of playtime! Here are a few pics of our fun.


This is Aubrey holding Cory Glathar. Whenever I get him in my arms, Aubrey always says "I hold him" She loves being around him and helping in any way that she can!
Here are Andrew and Jackson on a John Deere Grader.
Aubrey is working hard on blowing bubbles!


We made a trip to Helena this week to pick up a topper for our truck. Shannon rode over with me, and since we were already there, we stopped at the Great Northern Carousel. The kids had a great time. There will be more pictures to come when I get them from Shannon. I will also post pics of the improvment on our truck!
Andrew and Jackson outside of the Great Northern Carousel in Helena, MT
Not the greatest picture, but we will take what we can get!

Andrew on the rainbow trout that he rode on the carousel.






1 comment: