Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Billings


Jeff was stuck in Billings for a couple of days because I-90 and I-25 were closed. Since they were going to New Mexico, the were pretty much stuck! The kids and I drove to Billings on Thursday to spend a little more time with Jeff. Jeff ended up going like 600 miles out of the way to go around the closed roads, but it is a good thing that he left when he did, because the roads were still closed when he arrived in New Mexico!
Jeff and Andrew at Olive Garden......yum!

Aubrey and Jeff playing peek a boo

Jeff and the kids


What a beautiful view! This was on the way home. I am amazed by God's creation.

A "Wind Farm" It is crazy to think that we can make energy out of wind. Hopefully our society will pick up more of these natural resources that will never run out!

No comments: