Friday, March 2, 2007

10 Things About Me.....

Sorry, Katie, that it took me so long to get to this, it has been a CRAZY week!




1. I would rather take a shower and get back into my p.j.'s than get dressed!These look comfy!




2. I LOVE seeing it snow. I didn't think I would when we moved to MT, but now I really like it!




3. I like riding 4 wheelers in the mountains. Even though we don't have ours anymore :(




4. I like camping, but unlike Katie, I have never camped in the snow!




5. I used to drive a race car. Not a circle track, drag racing. I really miss it sometimes!




6. Tulips are my favorite flower.




7. I like looking at old pictures, anything from mine or my family's past.




8. I am SO ready for March Madness, GO JAYHAWKS!!!!!




9. I like anything americana, or patriotic, just look at my living room!




10. I still like waking up and watching cartoons on Saturday mornings!
Now, I tag, Christel, and Cortney


2 comments:

Katie Glathar said...

WOW! So much fun! Thanks for sharing Suzanne. Praying for you girl.

Summer said...

I love tulips too! And thanks for sharing.