Hey everybody, it has been a while since my last post. The reason for that is we got a new computer (the old one was giving us lots of trouble). The new computer doesn't have a photo editing program on it, and I am having trouble finding one that I like. So anyway, I thought that I would post a few un-edited photos just to get something on here! So, here goes....
Here are me and Andrew when he recieved a blood transfusion at the end of January. He was so happy that day! We told him that all of the blood that the dr. took away is coming back :)
This one is of Andrew and Aubrey sleeping in the hotel.
I have been trying to find different ways to fix Aubrey's hair, and I put those sponge rollers in it. She won't keep anything in her hair. Right after this picture, she pulled the rollers out!
We took a trip to Kansas at the end of January to see my cousing Davey get married. So I will post pictures of that later when I figure everything out!

3 comments:
Those rollers are the funiest thing, and the face she is making along with them!! the pic of them sleeping in the hotel is really cute!!
So did her hair get any curl in it?
I love sleeping children! they look so cute! Aubrey looks like marilyn monroe...beautiful dawwling!
Post a Comment